September 2-6, 2013, in Buenos Aires, Argentina
The city of Buenos Aires, co-president of the Committee on culture of UCLG, organises an international seminar to discuss and to update the conceptual bases of our work. The seminar considers the current contents of Agenda 21 for culture, and will analyse the challenges laid out by the global community: the UN Post-2015 Development Agenda, the Global Taskforce of Local and Regional Governments, the Sustainable Development Goals, the Declaration of Hangzhou (UNESCO) on culture and sustainable development, Habitat III in 2016. The seminar will develop the following subjects :
1. The pillars of sustainable development and Agenda 21 for culture
2. The basis of local, regional and international cultural development
3. Local governance as key for sustainable development.
4. Territory, identity and social inclusion
5. Creation, creativity and local cultural production
Â For more information :Â http://www.agenda21culture.net/index.php?lang=en
Cultura21â€²s international network, launched in April 2007, offers the online and offline platform for exchanges and mutual learning among its members.
– Sacha Kagan (based in LÃ¼neburg, Germany) and Rana Ã–ztÃ¼rk (based in Berlin, Germany)
– Oleg Koefoed and Kajsa Paludan (both based in Copenhagen, Denmark)
– Hans Dieleman (based in Mexico-City, Mexico)
– Francesca Cozzolino and David Knaute (both based in Paris, France)
Powered by WPeMatico