This post comes to you from Cultura21
Deadline: 5th February, 2013
KhojÂ is inviting applications from artists, artists groups or professionals for theÂ Negotiating Routes: Ecologies of the Byways â€“ Part IVÂ project.
All projects proposals must tackle issues of ecology and should have an interdisciplinary approach that emphasizes both research and community engagement. Projects should be site-specific and should preferably be located in peri-urban or rural places within India.
Applications for the Negotiating Routes project should be submitted toÂ applications [at] khojworkshop [dot] orgÂ and should include the following:
An artist biography & images of previous projects
- A concept note
- A note explaining how the project will be executed
- A project budget of up to Rs. 1,50,000. The budget should include travel, accommodation, allowance (up to 10% of total project budget), research, production & installation costs.
- A brief note outlining strategies for reporting the project
Open to Indian citizens or foreign citizens who have been residing in India long term.
Click hereÂ for further information about the project and the application process.
Reposted from Khoj International Artistsâ€™ Association newsletter.
Cultura21 is a transversal, translocal network, constituted of an international level grounded in several Cultura21 organizations around the world.
Cultura21â€²s international network, launched in April 2007, offers the online and offline platform for exchanges and mutual learning among its members.
The activities of Cultura21 at the international level are coordinated by a team representing the different Cultura21 organizations worldwide, and currently constituted of:
– Sacha Kagan (based in LÃ¼neburg, Germany) and Rana Ã–ztÃ¼rk (based in Berlin, Germany)
– Oleg Koefoed and Kajsa Paludan (both based in Copenhagen, Denmark)
– Hans Dieleman (based in Mexico-City, Mexico)
– Francesca Cozzolino and David Knaute (both based in Paris, France)
Cultura21 is not only an informal network. Its strength and vitality relies upon the activities of several organizations around the world which are sharing the vision and mission of Cultura21
Powered by WPeMatico