Deadline: 5th February, 2013
KhojÂ is inviting applications from artists, artists groups or professionals for theÂ Negotiating Routes: Ecologies of the Byways â€“ Part IVÂ project.
All projects proposals must tackle issues of ecology and should have an interdisciplinary approach that emphasizes both research and community engagement. Projects should be site-specific and should preferably be located in peri-urban or rural places within India.
Applications for the Negotiating Routes project should be submitted toÂ applications [at] khojworkshop [dot] orgÂ and should include the following:
An artist biography & images of previous projects
- A concept note
- A note explaining how the project will be executed
- A project budget of up to Rs. 1,50,000. The budget should include travel, accommodation, allowance (up to 10% of total project budget), research, production & installation costs.
- A brief note outlining strategies for reporting the project
Open to Indian citizens or foreign citizens who have been residing in India long term.
Click hereÂ for further information about the project and the application process.
Reposted from Khoj International Artistsâ€™ Association newsletter.
Cultura21â€²s international network, launched in April 2007, offers the online and offline platform for exchanges and mutual learning among its members.
– Sacha Kagan (based in LÃ¼neburg, Germany) and Rana Ã–ztÃ¼rk (based in Berlin, Germany)
– Oleg Koefoed and Kajsa Paludan (both based in Copenhagen, Denmark)
– Hans Dieleman (based in Mexico-City, Mexico)
– Francesca Cozzolino and David Knaute (both based in Paris, France)
Powered by WPeMatico