This festival, taking place from theÂ 24th-25th January 2013Â inÂ Bangalore, India,Â organized by theÂ Srishti School of Art, Design and Technology, Bangalore, IndiaÂ and theÂ School of Arts and Communication, Malmo University, SwedenÂ is inviting abstract entries till theÂ 20th November 2012.
This festival brings together artists, academics, activists and other media and cultural practitioners to consider how modernity is mediated in the 21st century via a transdisciplinary framework. By bringing together a range of practitioners, the festival hopes to cross-Âpollinate diverse perspectives through conversations on approaches, interests, understanding disciplinary trends and various methodologies.
Four types of presentation-Â papers, artist talks and audio visual presentations of artistic work, short films and performancesÂ â€“ are invited under one of the following panels:
- Gendering Modernities
- Memories of Modernities
- Modernities, Cities and the Public Sphere
For more information on the festival and further details on the call, clickÂ here.
Cultura21â€²s international network, launched in April 2007, offers the online and offline platform for exchanges and mutual learning among its members.
– Sacha Kagan (based in LÃ¼neburg, Germany) and Rana Ã–ztÃ¼rk (based in Berlin, Germany)
– Oleg Koefoed and Kajsa Paludan (both based in Copenhagen, Denmark)
– Hans Dieleman (based in Mexico-City, Mexico)
– Francesca Cozzolino and David Knaute (both based in Paris, France)
Powered by WPeMatico