Black Coffee & Vinyl PresentsÂ is seeking the following addressing the theme of “Ice Culture”:
- Nonfiction — Not to exceed 2,000 words
- Poetry — Not to exceed three poems
- Fiction — Not to exceed 2,000 words
- Visual Art — Up to 3 works
- Photography — Up to 3 works
- Music — Up to 3 songs
Artists, writers, scientists, travelers, and musicians are invited to submit work that explores ice-related themes.Â We are seeking work that features the physical and spiritual beauty of our world’s ice, explores the life of the people and cultures that are connected to the ice from the Arctic Circle to Antarctica, and addresses important political issues related to ice.
For literature, please submit only works in English. For other work (visual art or music), please submit an English translation.