This post comes to you from Cultura21
The following two environmental philosopherâ€™s blogs provide regular posts with interesting views and analyses on themes such as emergence, ecocriticism, ecocinema and others:
- Timothy Morton â€˜s blog (the author of Ecology without Nature)Â http://ecologywithoutnature.blogspot.com/
- Adrian J Ivakhivâ€™s blog â€œimmanence â€“ thinking the form, flesh & flow of the world: ecoculture, geophilosophy, mediapoliticsâ€: http://blog.uvm.edu/aivakhiv/
Cultura21 is a transversal, translocal network, constituted of an international level grounded in several Cultura21 organizations around the world.
Cultura21â€²s international network, launched in April 2007, offers the online and offline platform for exchanges and mutual learning among its members.
The activities of Cultura21 at the international level are coordinated by a team representing the different Cultura21 organizations worldwide, and currently constituted of:
– Sacha Kagan (based in LÃ¼neburg, Germany) and Rana Ã–ztÃ¼rk (based in Berlin, Germany)
– Oleg Koefoed and Kajsa Paludan (both based in Copenhagen, Denmark)
– Hans Dieleman (based in Mexico-City, Mexico)
– Francesca Cozzolino and David Knaute (both based in Paris, France)
Cultura21 is not only an informal network. Its strength and vitality relies upon the activities of several organizations around the world which are sharing the vision and mission of Cultura21