THE BIRDS TO SAVE BIRDS
Date:Â July 25, 2010
Admission: $75 (see below to see all the greatness it includes)
Place: The Foundry | 42-38 9th St, Long Island City, NY 11101
Directions: ClickÂ here
A spectacular night to raise money for 9Thirty Theatre Company, one of the country’s first Eco Theatres and Tri-State Birds, the main clinic helping animals in the Gulf of Mexico. Our goal is to raise $15,000, so come and support us so we can make it happen!
- 1. Complimentary hors d’oeuvres, wine, and beer.
- 2. Special $5 organic vodka cocktail.
- 3. A reading of George Sklar’s “The Brown Pelican”
- 4. A coupon for a $10 ticket to see Aristophanes’Â The Birds
- 5. And that really really good feeling when you get when you support TWO amazing non-profit organizations.
They’ll also be a raffle for thousands of dollars worth of eco-friendly prizes including a Manhattan Getaway package, Queens Day Getaway package, and A Health and Beauty package and more. (Raffle tickets: $5 for one or 6 for $20 and each ticket is also good for a free vodka cocktail)
SPECIAL THANKS TO
Crop Organic Vodka