The 1st International Eco-Artists’ Residency
Call for artists
We are happy to announce the opening of the first international artist residency which specializesÂ inÂ ecologicalÂ art,Â inÂ the world.
The Photography & Eco-art Centre, includes a charming and relaxing artist residency which allows the artist to create, explore or fill batteries,Â in a homely environment.
To apply for the residency please send us information about you and your artistic achievements:
- Full name, country, state, address, phones and e mails, website.
- Short CV, including a list of solo exhibitions, locations and issues addressed.Â Short list of group exhibitions.
- Abstract of at least two of your main projects ( short description, not more than 300Â words each)
- Five-ten Photos of your artwork ( JPG, 70DPI), preferred those which are related
- toÂ environmental issues and captions/descriptions in a net quality.
Please indicate, what would you like to do while you are here according to priority?
- Receive eco-art workshops, and/ or an environmental photographyÂ workshop, and/or ceramic workshop, or work in a welding and woodÂ studio* ( *only for experienced artists)?
- Register for the Eco-art course
- Walks and hikes, create new artworkÂ ( please describe )
- Make your research for a new artwork based on the ecosystem nearÂ the residency?
- Volunteer in studio office, in the garden?
- Make contacts with local artists, ecologists?Â Receive environmentalÂ consultantÂ forÂ a new artwork?
- Studying at the eco-art studio, archive and professional library
Please indicate preferred datesÂ and desired length for residencyÂ (Â minimum a week-two monthes)
Costs: The artist is encouraged to apply for a grant in his/her own country/university/Â community. A letter of invitation can be sent to selected artists. Please sendÂ request for costsÂ of stay.
The Eco-art Residency is making a huge effort to find grants for needed guests,Â and is looking for funding.
To support the residency please call- 972-2-9912101
or write to email@example.com
via eco-art course.