This year, weâ€™re taking the convergence to the road. Â Weâ€™ll be converging in two cities, and in between, on an all-inclusive weekend getaway! Â Exploring human impact on the Earth, and Artâ€™s impact on human impact, weâ€™ll discuss environmental justice, urban nature, and what it means to be an artist who brings environmental issues to the public.
MISS THE REGISTRATION DEADLINE?
Join us for our Sunday afternoon session in San Francisco, featuring Amy Balkin, Patricia Watts, Laura Parker, and Nik Bertulis. Â Curated by Moe Beitiks. Â You can also check out our â€œa la carteâ€ events. Â Book your own ticket and meet us there!
Held at the Hyatt at Fishermanâ€™s Wharf:
555 North Point Street
San Francisco, California 94133
Sunday, September 5th. Â 1pm-5pm.
Seating is limited. Â Reserve your space at
Saturday, September 4 LOS ANGELES Â TO SAN FRANCISCO
- 10am Depart Los Angeles. Â Carpool/Caravan will feature theÂ Invisible 5 Audio Tour and select stops.
- 5pm Arrive San Francisco
- 6pm Dinner Break
- 7pm Shotgun Players: Solar Powered Theater Discussion
- 8pm Performance:Â Living Together at Shotgun Players
Sunday September 5 SAN FRANCISCO
- 8am Nature Tour
- 12pm Lunch Break
- 1pm Afternoon Sessions featuring Patricia Watts/EcoArtSpace, Amy Balkin, Laura Parker, and Nik Bertulis. Â Curated by Moe Beitiks
- 6pm Art Walk & Dinner
Monday, September 6 SAN FRANCISCO TO LOS ANGELES
- 8am Depart for guided highway tour down the 101. Â Weâ€™ll be following the Urban Rangerâ€™s Field Guide to the American Road Trip.
- 6pm Arrive Los Angeles