Scottish Natural Heritageâ€™s recent video on the importance of bees.
- Bee decline could be down to chemical cocktail interfering with brainsÂ http://www.guardian.co.uk/environment/2010/jun/22/chemicals-bees-decline-major-study?INTCMP=SRCH
- Bee briefingÂ http://www.soilassociation.org/LinkClick.aspx?fileticket=RXLEm9WXrHk%3D&tabid=439
- $15 Billion Bee Murder Mystery DeepensÂ http://www.businessinsider.com/colony-collapse-disorder-still-unsolved-lead-researcher-had-connections-to-bayer-2010-10
- â€œNicotine Beesâ€ Population Restored With Neonicotinoids BanÂ http://www.treehugger.com/files/2010/05/nicotine-bees-population-restored-with-neonicotinoids-ban.php
- EPA memo reveals concern that pesticide causes bee deathsÂ http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/green/detail?entry_id=79910
- Beekeepers want government to pull pesticideÂ http://www.palmbeachpost.com/money/beekeepers-want-government-to-pull-pesticide-1107701.html
- Bees in freefall as study shows sharp US declineÂ http://www.guardian.co.uk/environment/2011/jan/03/bumblebees-study-us-decline?INTCMP=SRCH
- Pesticide industry involvement in EU risk assessment puts survival of bees at stakeÂ http://www.corporateeurope.org/agribusiness/news/2010/11/16/pesticide-industry-future-bees
- Vanishing of Bees provide details on the EPA leaked documentsÂ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_0Mrm9Y6khk
Thanks to Nazim Merchant and the World Development Movement for these links.Â Please add comments with other links and information.
ecoartscotland is a resource focused on art and ecology for artists, curators, critics, commissioners as well as scientists and policy makers. It includes ecoartscotland papers, a mix of discussions of works by artists and critical theoretical texts, and serves as a curatorial platform.
It has been established byÂ Chris Fremantle, producer and research associate withÂ On The Edge Research,Â Grayâ€™s School of Art, The Robert Gordon University. Fremantle is a member of a number of international networks of artists, curators and others focused on art and ecology.