This festival, taking place from the 24th-25th January 2013 in Bangalore, India, organized by the Srishti School of Art, Design and Technology, Bangalore, India and the School of Arts and Communication, Malmo University, Sweden is inviting abstract entries till the 20th November 2012.
This festival brings together artists, academics, activists and other media and cultural practitioners to consider how modernity is mediated in the 21st century via a transdisciplinary framework. By bringing together a range of practitioners, the festival hopes to cross-pollinate diverse perspectives through conversations on approaches, interests, understanding disciplinary trends and various methodologies.
Four types of presentation- papers, artist talks and audio visual presentations of artistic work, short films and performances – are invited under one of the following panels:
- Gendering Modernities
- Memories of Modernities
- Modernities, Cities and the Public Sphere
For more information on the festival and further details on the call, click here.
Cultura21′s international network, launched in April 2007, offers the online and offline platform for exchanges and mutual learning among its members.
– Sacha Kagan (based in Lüneburg, Germany) and Rana Öztürk (based in Berlin, Germany)
– Oleg Koefoed and Kajsa Paludan (both based in Copenhagen, Denmark)
– Hans Dieleman (based in Mexico-City, Mexico)
– Francesca Cozzolino and David Knaute (both based in Paris, France)
Powered by WPeMatico