Take out an unsecured Scottish Government SME Loan to pay for upgrades and receive 30% cashback
By making energy efficiency improvements most businesses can save on average around £8,000 each year. Over five years that’s a whopping £40,000. Or, if you prefer to think in percentages, you could cut your energy consumption by a quarter – 25%.
Upgrading your lighting and heating systems can dramatically reduce your business’s energy bills. Take out a 0% unsecured loan from the Scottish Government to pay for upgrades and you’ll receive 30% cashback!
For a limited time only, eligible small and medium-sized businesses (SMEs) applying for an interest-free, unsecured Scottish Government SME Loan can receive 30% cashback up to a maximum value of £10,000.
Top reasons to take out the SME Loan, today
• Don’t miss out on the 30% cashback – funds are limited.
• Tackle rising energy costs by reducing your energy consumption, and running your business more cost-effectively.
• Run a more sustainable business by reducing your carbon footprint.
• Protect your profits by investing in energy efficiency equipment today, reducing your outgoings and reaping the rewards for years to come.
• Savings on overheads can be reinvested in the business for future growth and improved market resilience.
What your business can do with the SME Loan
Here are just a few examples of energy efficiency projects that are eligible for SME Loan funding;
• investing in LED lighting
• installing more efficient heating systems
• improving the insulation of a building
• Investing in more energy efficient equipment, such as a state of the art oven or a more efficient refrigeration unit
As lighting can be 20% of an energy bill and heating nearer 50%, then it’s no wonder that these are the most popular projects. And logically, before investing in heating a building, it’s better to make sure it’s not ‘leaky’ but improving insulation.
Contact Resource Efficient Scotland to help you with your loan application
Don’t miss out. The Resource Efficient Scotland advisors have already supported organisations in Scotland to identify over £42 million worth of savings and have supported over 300 loan applications to date. Contact the team today for your report (needed for your application) and help with your loan process by calling 0808 808 2268, emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or going online for more information.
Creative Carbon Scotland is a partnership of arts organisations working to put culture at the heart of a sustainable Scotland. We believe cultural and creative organisations have a significant influencing power to help shape a sustainable Scotland for the 21st century.
In 2011 we worked with partners Festivals Edinburgh, the Federation of Scottish Threatre and Scottish Contemporary Art Network to support over thirty arts organisations to operate more sustainably.
We are now building on these achievements and working with over 70 cultural organisations across Scotland in various key areas including carbon management, behavioural change and advocacy for sustainable practice in the arts.
Our work with cultural organisations is the first step towards a wider change. Cultural organisations can influence public behaviour and attitudes about climate change through:
Changing their own behaviour;
Communicating with their audiences;
Engaging the public’s emotions, values and ideas.